Honest yes or no answers with solutions for the 5 most critical issues killing radio right now.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Do 2-minute commercial breaks instead of two long stop sets per hour attract more listeners?
- Does running two long commercial breaks – one each half-hour – really help increase ratings?
- How is it possible to play more new music when every hit music station’s ratings depends on high repetition of the most popular tunes?
- Will programmatic selling become the industry standard or just an additional way to sell radio spots?
- Is it better to NOT do digital broadcasting the way Jerry Lee has done at MoreFM in Philadelphia or should you invest more in digital streaming?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Always confidential – my NewsTip Hotline.
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye