Honest yes or no answers with solutions for the 5 most critical issues killing radio right now.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Do 2-minute commercial breaks instead of two long stop sets per hour attract more listeners?
- Does running two long commercial breaks – one each half-hour – really help increase ratings?
- How is it possible to play more new music when every hit music station’s ratings depends on high repetition of the most popular tunes?
- Will programmatic selling become the industry standard or just an additional way to sell radio spots?
- Is it better to NOT do digital broadcasting the way Jerry Lee has done at MoreFM in Philadelphia or should you invest more in digital streaming?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Always confidential – my NewsTip Hotline.