What I am about to share with you is some of the scary stuff that is actually being revealed about personal information we are giving up every minute of every day on our smartphones and mobile devices without even knowing it.
How consumers can, by their use of mobile devices, tell researchers how happy they are, where they are likely to go next (with over 93% accuracy) and identify who the “influencers” are who can change other people’s minds.
Not if the current debate brewing over privacy concerns and the mobile Internet continues to rage.
I end with 5 rules that must not be violated if you want to stay on the good side of mobile Internet audiences.
Subscribers, click through.
If you have not yet subscribed, this is a great article to start with and unlock the content.
The pros and many hidden cons of mobile Internet privacy, starts here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,200 pieces) and get the next month of my writing included, click “read more” for your choices.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel