Imagine a podcast that attracts 1.26 million listeners every Thursday morning on iTunes.
That’s more than most of Lew Dickey and Bob Pittman’s major market stations.
But don’t go out and start a podcast.
That’s a road to failure.
There is something even bigger based on Serial’s success that radio can harness.
This article goes on to reveal:
- … Why you want to avoid podcasting, don’t fall for the hype.
- … Why Millennials love storytelling and that’s different.
- … How to do storytelling without sounding like the radio they dislike.
- … Which generations don’t like podcasts.
- … And, why you never want to do this online only on the air.
Access this story now here.
Contact me privately & confidentially to report news or share emails and memos here.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora