Imagine a podcast that attracts 1.26 million listeners every Thursday morning on iTunes.
That’s more than most of Lew Dickey and Bob Pittman’s major market stations.
But don’t go out and start a podcast.
That’s a road to failure.
There is something even bigger based on Serial’s success that radio can harness.
This article goes on to reveal:
- … Why you want to avoid podcasting, don’t fall for the hype.
- … Why Millennials love storytelling and that’s different.
- … How to do storytelling without sounding like the radio they dislike.
- … Which generations don’t like podcasts.
- … And, why you never want to do this online only on the air.
Access this story now here.
Contact me privately & confidentially to report news or share emails and memos here.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations