Cumulus hasn’t learned its lesson – yet!
Starting next week, the money losing company is again clamping down on local programmers in a big way and moving more critical decision making to Atlanta.
A new startling secret memo not meant for public consumption outlines some of the drastic steps the Dickeys plan to take.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which one format will be singled out for drastic national programming control.
- How local stations will be neutered under the new plan.
- Who will be calling the shots from now on at Cumulus programming – you won’t believe it.
- What a “Cattle Call” is – that’s right, their term, not mine and the imagery fits what they are going to make local programmers do.
- What decision will be made every week from now on out of Atlanta that will be giving their PDs fits.
- What their end game is – and they have one that they think is better than letting their own people run radio stations.
If you would like to see what’s in the just-issued top secret Cumulus memo that will redirect even more local control to Atlanta, click “read more” here.
Just added to the 2013 Media Solutions Lab January 30-31 in Scottsdale:
- The secret to attracting younger listeners to radio and getting them to listen longer. It’s not money. Not vacations. It’s something no radio station has ever tried, but it will work within one month.
- How to knock a media buyer off their chair with this proposal which includes your station and the digital project I will share.
- 5 new digital content businesses – and how to launch them – that will provide a cash stream to you in 6 months or less.
Get real solutions at the Media Solutions Lab. Learn more here.
Join our witness protection program: the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – talk to me confidentially here.
Talk to me privately here.