I just returned from a fabulous time at Tom Kay's Conclave in Minneapolis where I had the honor of doing a two-hour teaching seminar for a most remarkable group of learners.
These are radio people who got up to arrive on time for an 8 am session on The Next Generation of Radio.
I didn't know what to expect.
For the past four years or so I have been teaching young, idealistic college students -- the heart of Generation Y. I have learned a lot from them -- not only about their likes and dislikes vis-a-vis the media business -- but their views about what's wrong with the record business and radio.
Our session at&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change