Paragon Research has a new study out that has been getting headlines in The New York Times, Rolling Stone and elsewhere.
The Times headline says "Perhaps iPods Aren't Replacing Radio" and Rolling Stone says "According to New Study, Traditional Radio Gaining Popularity".
You can believe all of this at your own risk.
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley