Paragon Research has a new study out that has been getting headlines in The New York Times, Rolling Stone and elsewhere.
The Times headline says "Perhaps iPods Aren't Replacing Radio" and Rolling Stone says "According to New Study, Traditional Radio Gaining Popularity".
You can believe all of this at your own risk.
- Entercom’s Stock Apocalypse
- Fact Checking the Cumulus Turnaround Claim
- iHeart’s All-Podcasting Station
- Radio’s Horniest Buyers
- The Untold Story of the Cumulus/EMF Sale
- Entercom Labor Troubles
- The Westwood One Sale Attempt Revealed
- Spotify & Apple vs. Radio for Hitmaking
- How the Internet Impacts Radio Time Spent Listening
- SiriusXM’s Aggressive Expansion Plans