Paragon Research has a new study out that has been getting headlines in The New York Times, Rolling Stone and elsewhere.
The Times headline says "Perhaps iPods Aren't Replacing Radio" and Rolling Stone says "According to New Study, Traditional Radio Gaining Popularity".
You can believe all of this at your own risk.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM