There's been a lot of debate since President Bush announced one more surge of troops to try and secure the law and order in Iraq.
Without getting into the political issues, the surge reminds me of what radio executives are now doing whether knowingly or not.
You get the feeling that many of the seasoned radio executives who have been in the business and at the top of their companies for a long time are desperately seeking one last push to try and make radio a growth industry again.
Somehow they think that if they come up with one more format they will discover a way to get youth back listening to their radios&hellip
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning