The Fed further cut interest rates by three quarters of a point in an emergency move that is designed to help the U.S. economy avoid a deep, dark recession.
The market lost 465 points before greed saved the day and buyers took advantage of lower stock prices and bought back in.
The housing market is one of the major problems and the subprime mortgage mess goes along with it.
As the vaudevillian comedian "The Old Philosopher" used to say, "is that what's bothering you, bunky?"
The radio industry actually started its "recession" early.
After spending record amounts of their investors' money to put together&hellip
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up