The Fed further cut interest rates by three quarters of a point in an emergency move that is designed to help the U.S. economy avoid a deep, dark recession.
The market lost 465 points before greed saved the day and buyers took advantage of lower stock prices and bought back in.
The housing market is one of the major problems and the subprime mortgage mess goes along with it.
As the vaudevillian comedian "The Old Philosopher" used to say, "is that what's bothering you, bunky?"
The radio industry actually started its "recession" early.
After spending record amounts of their investors' money to put together&hellip
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm