The Fed further cut interest rates by three quarters of a point in an emergency move that is designed to help the U.S. economy avoid a deep, dark recession.
The market lost 465 points before greed saved the day and buyers took advantage of lower stock prices and bought back in.
The housing market is one of the major problems and the subprime mortgage mess goes along with it.
As the vaudevillian comedian "The Old Philosopher" used to say, "is that what's bothering you, bunky?"
The radio industry actually started its "recession" early.
After spending record amounts of their investors' money to put together&hellip
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations