The Fed further cut interest rates by three quarters of a point in an emergency move that is designed to help the U.S. economy avoid a deep, dark recession.
The market lost 465 points before greed saved the day and buyers took advantage of lower stock prices and bought back in.
The housing market is one of the major problems and the subprime mortgage mess goes along with it.
As the vaudevillian comedian "The Old Philosopher" used to say, "is that what's bothering you, bunky?"
The radio industry actually started its "recession" early.
After spending record amounts of their investors' money to put together&hellip
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Alpha Media After Larry Wilson