Putting aside socialism, the health care debate or fracas as it is turning into or how you feel about President Obama radio is in need of the "public option".
The public option is referred to in the current health care debate as a government run alternative to private health insurance to -- in essence -- keep the private sector honest.
One side doesn't care if it is socialism (after all we have two giant socialist programs -- Medicare and Social Security -- that few are declining to accept).
On the other, interests that either like the status quo as it is or with less radical changes. Some argue to make no changes&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic