New initiatives, partnerships, best practices – that’s the deceiving lingo of radio consolidators who are operating themselves into bankruptcy.
But there are dark, dirty secrets they would rather have the public not know because it shows how clueless they really are.
A nationwide network of newstipsters has exposed what consolidators think would be better not said.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Cumulus offers some of its people “employee pricing”.
- Why KABC’s Larry Elder should work on his resume.
- What one radio company in a major market is telling its employees to keep them working for peanuts.
- How a major station secretly tried to fudge Hurricane Sandy storm coverage and got caught.
- Which radio group is running 16-18 minutes of commercials hour after hour and still losing money. You’ll never guess this one.
- How Clear Channel makes its long-term talent contracts short–term – revealed here. CBS may be doing it, too.
If you would like to see radio’s dark and dirty secrets exposed, click “read more” below.
2 more months until my Media Solutions Lab in Scottsdale, January 30-31. Attend the full-day interactive seminar on radio and the digital future or the optional next day Big Ideas Strategy Breakfast where we work around a table and share ideas. Or both! Reserve your best rate here. Wish to send multiple attendees or have company meetings with me? Contact me directly here.
Join our witness protection program: the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – here.
Talk to me privately here.