I love Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
You do, too, from what you tell me because I have adapted the Ripley format to the sideshow currently going on in the business you and I love so much – radio.
On the real Ripley website you can find video of a couple being married by a robot.
A three year old Chinese girl who drinks liquor and smokes after surviving a car accident and a coma.
And a violinist who actually plays the instrument during brain surgery.
But I’ve got all that beat this time with what radio consolidators are up to – real life stories that are hard to believe but true.
In other words, Radio’s Believe It or Not.
• A Station That Requires Recycling Trash Over Programming
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers