I love Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
You do, too, from what you tell me because I have adapted the Ripley format to the sideshow currently going on in the business you and I love so much – radio.
On the real Ripley website you can find video of a couple being married by a robot.
A three year old Chinese girl who drinks liquor and smokes after surviving a car accident and a coma.
And a violinist who actually plays the instrument during brain surgery.
But I’ve got all that beat this time with what radio consolidators are up to – real life stories that are hard to believe but true.
In other words, Radio’s Believe It or Not.
• A Station That Requires Recycling Trash Over Programming
- Streaming Wants to Be Radio Now
- PD John Ivey Was “Fired" iHeart-Style
- Disney Getting Serious About Selling ESPN
- The Evidence on Running Fewer Ads
- The Six-Figure Jobs iHeart Is Filling
- Ownership Limits May Have to Be Adjusted
- iHeart’s Post-Malone Strategy
- Yesterday’s Audacy Stock Crash
- Defending Against All-Holiday Music Stations
- The Danger of Radio Selling Facebook Ads