I love Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
You do, too, from what you tell me because I have adapted the Ripley format to the sideshow currently going on in the business you and I love so much – radio.
On the real Ripley website you can find video of a couple being married by a robot.
A three year old Chinese girl who drinks liquor and smokes after surviving a car accident and a coma.
And a violinist who actually plays the instrument during brain surgery.
But I’ve got all that beat this time with what radio consolidators are up to – real life stories that are hard to believe but true.
In other words, Radio’s Believe It or Not.
• A Station That Requires Recycling Trash Over Programming
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel