I love Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
You do, too, from what you tell me because I have adapted the Ripley format to the sideshow currently going on in the business you and I love so much – radio.
On the real Ripley website you can find video of a couple being married by a robot.
A three year old Chinese girl who drinks liquor and smokes after surviving a car accident and a coma.
And a violinist who actually plays the instrument during brain surgery.
But I’ve got all that beat this time with what radio consolidators are up to – real life stories that are hard to believe but true.
In other words, Radio’s Believe It or Not.
• A Station That Requires Recycling Trash Over Programming
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble