For those who may not know, radio when it was in its second heyday used to employ a contest giveaway called "Hi-Lo" where callers to the station eventually guessed the jackpot and won money.
Many of us, as program directors, also ran contests similar to
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning