Have you heard about Twitter?
It's the hottest new social networking tool that allows people to "stay in touch" all day by exchanging frequent answers to the question "How are you doing?" (or as we say in South Philadelphia, "How ya doin'").
Try this thing to get the hang of it. The next generation will.
Less than 200 words -- so you have to keep it short.
And what are young people saying on this site? Well, they are narrating their lives -- from the meaningless to the significant and they are doing it in real time.
It's just another of the many things listeners can do&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change