I ran into Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey when I first arrived at the recent NAB Radio Show in Philadelphia -- dare I say this during a recession -- at the Four Seasons Hotel.
It turned into a knock-down, drag out fight -- The Thrilla in Philla.
Lew threw a left punch.
I counter punched.
He bloodied my face.
I broke his nose.
We wrestled each other to the marble floor.
Okay ... it may not actually be the Thriller in Manilla that Ali and Frazier fought -- it's just my programmer's imagination trying to live up to your expectations of the Thrilla in Philla on the eve of the NAB Radio Show.
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus