You would be surprised (or maybe not) to see the emails I get from people in the radio industry confirming management tactics that defy the imagination.
At the same time, on occasion, a broadcaster or two connects with their local market to distinguish themselves in an era of poor management.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner