You would be surprised (or maybe not) to see the emails I get from people in the radio industry confirming management tactics that defy the imagination.
At the same time, on occasion, a broadcaster or two connects with their local market to distinguish themselves in an era of poor management.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM