You would be surprised (or maybe not) to see the emails I get from people in the radio industry confirming management tactics that defy the imagination.
At the same time, on occasion, a broadcaster or two connects with their local market to distinguish themselves in an era of poor management.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger