You would be surprised (or maybe not) to see the emails I get from people in the radio industry confirming management tactics that defy the imagination.
At the same time, on occasion, a broadcaster or two connects with their local market to distinguish themselves in an era of poor management.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning