The latest Don Imus mess is on Farid.
The CEO of Citadel -- the guy who brought Don Imus back from the dead after he insulted the Rutgers girls basketball team -- should be held accountable for his decision.
Not that Farid Suleman is ever held accountable for his many mistakes running Citadel.
The $1.42 stock price.
The excessive $11 million compensation -- including taxes paid with the good judgment of the Citadel board of directors.
Shoddy executive oversight.
Turns out Suleman's former company, CBS, was right after all.
CBS canned Imus' tired act when he went over the line about a year and a&hellip
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus