The latest Don Imus mess is on Farid.
The CEO of Citadel -- the guy who brought Don Imus back from the dead after he insulted the Rutgers girls basketball team -- should be held accountable for his decision.
Not that Farid Suleman is ever held accountable for his many mistakes running Citadel.
The $1.42 stock price.
The excessive $11 million compensation -- including taxes paid with the good judgment of the Citadel board of directors.
Shoddy executive oversight.
Turns out Suleman's former company, CBS, was right after all.
CBS canned Imus' tired act when he went over the line about a year and a&hellip
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections