The latest Don Imus mess is on Farid.
The CEO of Citadel -- the guy who brought Don Imus back from the dead after he insulted the Rutgers girls basketball team -- should be held accountable for his decision.
Not that Farid Suleman is ever held accountable for his many mistakes running Citadel.
The $1.42 stock price.
The excessive $11 million compensation -- including taxes paid with the good judgment of the Citadel board of directors.
Shoddy executive oversight.
Turns out Suleman's former company, CBS, was right after all.
CBS canned Imus' tired act when he went over the line about a year and a&hellip
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus