You should see the email I get every time I mention the needs and desires of the next generation.
Stuff like "you can't go by what the students of the University of Spoiled Children say" or "wait until they have to get a job, they'll see" or some other dismissive phrase that only supports why the radio and record industries are currently without a future.
It's easy for radio and record executives to blame the iPod or the Internet or those thieving kids who pirate music. But the real answer is closer to home.
What we have is generational ignorance.
All of us who have children think our kids are&hellip
- Entercom’s Stock Apocalypse
- Fact Checking the Cumulus Turnaround Claim
- iHeart’s All-Podcasting Station
- Radio’s Horniest Buyers
- The Untold Story of the Cumulus/EMF Sale
- Entercom Labor Troubles
- The Westwood One Sale Attempt Revealed
- Spotify & Apple vs. Radio for Hitmaking
- How the Internet Impacts Radio Time Spent Listening
- SiriusXM’s Aggressive Expansion Plans