Turnabout is fair play.
Consolidators have screwed employees out of their jobs.
Now, advertisers are screwing radio stations out of previously agreed upon rates.
What do you expect when there is only one rep firm for the entire radio business?
And that rep firm is owned by Clear Channel, the largest radio group.
And Clear Channel is owned by a group of clueless private equity companies named Lee & Bain.
What you get is radio advertising anarchy.
And that's what is happening -- chaos, disorder. Perhaps you've seen or heard.
GEICO, one of the largest radio advertisers, negotiates its&hellip
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead