Turnabout is fair play.
Consolidators have screwed employees out of their jobs.
Now, advertisers are screwing radio stations out of previously agreed upon rates.
What do you expect when there is only one rep firm for the entire radio business?
And that rep firm is owned by Clear Channel, the largest radio group.
And Clear Channel is owned by a group of clueless private equity companies named Lee & Bain.
What you get is radio advertising anarchy.
And that's what is happening -- chaos, disorder. Perhaps you've seen or heard.
GEICO, one of the largest radio advertisers, negotiates its&hellip
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel