Turnabout is fair play.
Consolidators have screwed employees out of their jobs.
Now, advertisers are screwing radio stations out of previously agreed upon rates.
What do you expect when there is only one rep firm for the entire radio business?
And that rep firm is owned by Clear Channel, the largest radio group.
And Clear Channel is owned by a group of clueless private equity companies named Lee & Bain.
What you get is radio advertising anarchy.
And that's what is happening -- chaos, disorder. Perhaps you've seen or heard.
GEICO, one of the largest radio advertisers, negotiates its&hellip
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy