You've no doubt heard the rumors about Bonneville possibly buying one or more of Citadel's ABC stations to bolster its stable and steal them from a company that can't afford to pay the debt on the stations.
Whether that happens or not is hard to know as Citadel will be the first of the major consolidators to bite the big one come January if it cannot come up with a whopping $150 million debt payment.
Few on Wall Street think they will find the money -- of course, they could always sell some stations, but who could pay cash in this climate?
That brings me to Bonneville -- the best run radio group in the country and&hellip
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries