I thought you might be interested in what Morgan Stanley did recently in the UK.
They offered a two-week internship to a 15-year old to critique the media business and write a report called How Teenagers Consume Media. In it, Matthew Robson believes he is speaking for over 200 other teens.
And if he is, we may want to listen up.
First, he proclaims Twitter for old people.
Stop and think about it. My young friends and former students are not all that enamored of Twitter. My older friends are in love with it.
Maybe Matthew is right.
And we know that only about 9% of the people who have Twitter&hellip
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM