I thought you might be interested in what Morgan Stanley did recently in the UK.
They offered a two-week internship to a 15-year old to critique the media business and write a report called How Teenagers Consume Media. In it, Matthew Robson believes he is speaking for over 200 other teens.
And if he is, we may want to listen up.
First, he proclaims Twitter for old people.
Stop and think about it. My young friends and former students are not all that enamored of Twitter. My older friends are in love with it.
Maybe Matthew is right.
And we know that only about 9% of the people who have Twitter&hellip
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning