The radio industry finally got what it wanted from Apple yesterday -- an iPod with FM capabilities.
That's what it figured would bring radio into the mobile future -- into the hands of young people -- cooler than a radio and wrapped in the cachet of the iPod.
Well, better be careful what you wish for.
None other than Apple CEO Steve Jobs himself helped usher the iPod Nano into the marketplace. He looked as slim as the Nano at yesterday's unveiling.
The new iPod Nano FM comes with Live Pause
as well as iTunes Tagging that Apple's own ad claims will "... make listening to the radio nothing like listening to&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic