If you want to know how Citadel CEO Farid "Fagreed" Suleman is going to avoid filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy January 15th when he can't pay $150 million in debt, here's the answer.
It appears the fix is on right now to emerge with a pre-packaged bankruptcy for Citadel.
That is, it happens fast.
Everything is predictable because it has been negotiated in advance and it's kind of like having the honeymoon before the wedding.
Without this maneuver, Citadel throws its fate into the hands of a bankruptcy judge who is likely to appoint caretakers to preside over Citadel while a plan is drawn up to emerge from&hellip
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm