To listen to the music industry, you'd think that unrestricted file sharing by consumers is killing them.
If so, I wonder if the major record labels can explain why Rosanne Cash just about gave away every cut in her new album "The List" and it wound up being number one -- in sales.
Time to get real with the worn out and ineffective music industry argument that they "wuz" robbed by file sharers.
Some six weeks ago, Rosanne Cash did what amounted to a 7-minute stint on NPR and sang one of the big tunes from her album "The List" entitled "Sea of Heartbreak", her duet with Bruce Springsteen.
Cash talked about it on&hellip
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries