Just because satellite radio's business model is having a hard time finding profitability doesn't mean that paid terrestrial radio content can't be viable.
This space is all about ideas and one that I'd like you to consider is the possibility of offering radio content -- or streaming/podcasting content -- for a price.
There is precedent for this micro payment approach.
It is called Apple apps.
And there is a company called Peepcode that sells $9 screen casts and even more expensive subscriptions to people who want to learn website development.
You can also get a paid&hellip
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio