Somebody lock Citadel CEO Farid Suleman in his office.
Don't hurt him but don't let him out.
It's time for the good and great employees of Citadel to take back their radio company and turn it around themselves.
Farid hasn't been able to.
In the past year alone Citadel stock took a nose dive from the $10 range to $2.05 when it closed last week. Get him to keep his hands off the company and watch his employees fix it.
Farid Suleman is best known for being Mel Karmazin's bean counter at Infinity. He's not the only radio CEO who should get a time out. All of them should. And the shareholders who can't sell&hellip
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent
- Radio’s Next Act: Subscriptions, Alexa & Video
- No Townsquare Layoffs Through Year End
- No Ad Rescue in Radio’s Political Revenue
- Radio Seeking Non-Radio Merger Partners