You've got to hand it to Clear Channel. They never give up.
After years of touting "Less Is More" to the advertising community (or should we say to their shareholders), they've now come up with a another new idea.
None is More.
No commercials 24 hours a day.
KZPS, Dallas is running no 30's, no 60's -- not even tens.
No "blinks" -- another Clear Channel innovation.
They call their latest brainchild integration because one sponsor gets to buy the entire hour and gets a mention at the top of the hour then the djs give the sponsor about two minutes of casual mentions during the hour's music&hellip
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora