You've got to hand it to Clear Channel. They never give up.
After years of touting "Less Is More" to the advertising community (or should we say to their shareholders), they've now come up with a another new idea.
None is More.
No commercials 24 hours a day.
KZPS, Dallas is running no 30's, no 60's -- not even tens.
No "blinks" -- another Clear Channel innovation.
They call their latest brainchild integration because one sponsor gets to buy the entire hour and gets a mention at the top of the hour then the djs give the sponsor about two minutes of casual mentions during the hour's music&hellip
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus