You've got to hand it to Clear Channel. They never give up.
After years of touting "Less Is More" to the advertising community (or should we say to their shareholders), they've now come up with a another new idea.
None is More.
No commercials 24 hours a day.
KZPS, Dallas is running no 30's, no 60's -- not even tens.
No "blinks" -- another Clear Channel innovation.
They call their latest brainchild integration because one sponsor gets to buy the entire hour and gets a mention at the top of the hour then the djs give the sponsor about two minutes of casual mentions during the hour's music&hellip
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus