Just when you think the radio industry ran out of ways to fire people, they come up with another.
Except this time, they’ve actually got the attention of the employees they are firing.
And if this approach catches on, it may be coming to a station near you soon.
If you would like to read this story, get daily email delivery and learn how to have access to my entire archive of 1,700+ stories, click here.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning