It was only last week when the NAB Radio Convention was happening in Charlotte. Since then I have heard from a lot of people who were not too happy about the state of the radio industry.
In fact, if you read the trade accounts of the radio show, you might agree with me that the NAB was held the in the state of denial.
Nothing earth shattering.
No future blueprint.
Pretty depressing -- unless, of course, you are one of those radio people who think we've got everything under control. You know the type -- obsessed with an industry that isn't really a competitor (satellite). Unimpressed with the gravity of&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts