Shortly after the new millennium, Clear Channel engaged me as publisher of Inside Radio in a very high priced lawsuit. I responded with a similar counter suit. The legal battle went on for years. Never went to court. Was eventually settled and Clear Channel purchased Inside Radio.
You do the math.
Fortunately it all ended fine for me and Inside Radio wound up in the hands of some very talented people in editor Tom Taylor and General Manager Gene McKay. I am still very proud of how these two gentlemen have continued to maintain Inside Radio as the industry's most respected news publication.
I'm not going to&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change