It’s time to reimagine the radio industry.
To learn how to talk differently to changing audiences.
Offer new solutions to advertisers enamored of digital alternatives.
To separate digital from broadcasting and excel at both of them.
Registration for my sixth annual Media Solutions Conference March 18, 2015 held this year in Philadelphia is underway now.
This is the solutions based approach that has served so many media executives well over the years because they find it honest, straightforward and above all – helpful.
Take a look at the relevant topics we will be tackling.
• What You Need To Know About Reimagining Radio
• Mastering Digital – What Works, What’s in the Pipeline.
• Protect Your Station Against Competitors Who Drop Their Rates
• Latest Breakthroughs For Attracting Money Demos
• Changing the Way We Talk To Audiences
• Key Strategies To Protect Your Radio Station
• New Content Businesses Ripe For Radio
• Salvation for AM Stations
• FM Protection Against Streaming Music Services
• The Trick To Real and Lasting Success For News/Talk/Spoken Word
• Dire Warning About Podcasting
• The Best New Radio Format No One Is Doing
• Expanded Group Questions & Answers
Reserve a Seat – Attend in Person
And because space is limited this year and for the first time, if you cannot attend in person, you can get access to a complete recording of the conference Order Audio Only
Presented at The Hub Commerce Square, 2001 Market Street, Suite 210, Philadelphia – walking distance from Amtrak’s 30th Street Station, 20 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport. Registration/breakfast at 8am. Conference starts at 9am, ends at 4pm.
Breakfast, lunch and breaks by acclaimed James Beard Award-winning Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix, former executive chef at The Four Seasons, included.
The 2015 Media Solutions Conference in Philadelphia March 18, 2015 – the one conference focused on thriving in the future.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora