The Big Trend: Social Networking
Not just Facebook and MySpace. The concept of building a social network around almost anything and having passionate people come together.
2008 may go down as the year of Twitter -- the 140 character communication system that asks what you're doing -- short and sweet. If you haven't tried Twitter, do it now and experiment with it -- (follow me, too).
We'll be talking a lot about the importance of understanding social networking in the year ahead, but for now let me caution you not to fall into the traditional media misconception that social&hellip
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio