I didn't want to believe it, but apparently Cumulus has taken their brand of mean management to another level.
You may remember those furloughs that Cumulus forced upon all but their sales people earlier in the year?
Well, turns out these folks were really not forced furloughs at all.
At least that's what we are being told is the argument Cumulus is using to defend against numerous unemployment claims made by employees for the one week they were told not to come to work.
Apparently they are forced furloughs when Cumulus issues the order and "voluntary" when Cumulus tries to get the one-week unemployment&hellip
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)