The quarter ends the same day.
Revenue is down.
And Lew Dickey is after huge cost savings.
Here’s an early warning on how it is going to play out.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Who will be targeted.
- Why this major firing is different from previous ones.
- What’s the urgency, Cumulus usually tries to fire people under the radar.
- Where will the next round of cutbacks come after March 31st.
- Which side will take the hit Westwood One/Dial Global or Cumulus Media. It will likely be one – not both.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change