The quarter ends the same day.
Revenue is down.
And Lew Dickey is after huge cost savings.
Here’s an early warning on how it is going to play out.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Who will be targeted.
- Why this major firing is different from previous ones.
- What’s the urgency, Cumulus usually tries to fire people under the radar.
- Where will the next round of cutbacks come after March 31st.
- Which side will take the hit Westwood One/Dial Global or Cumulus Media. It will likely be one – not both.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means