With the NCAA's March Madness annual collegiate basketball frenzy underway, I see too many parallels to the music media business to not mention them.
Imagine if the key components of the music media industry were basketball teams -- with real nicknames, coaches and game plans.
Let's see if anyone other than Jim Cramer would bet money on them.
The Wireless Mavericks
Remember when many of the major cities in the U.S. were going to make municipal WiFi available to their citizens?
Philadelphia, the leader in round one, is now being forced to abandon its plans because of second thoughts on the&hellip
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel