With the NCAA's March Madness annual collegiate basketball frenzy underway, I see too many parallels to the music media business to not mention them.
Imagine if the key components of the music media industry were basketball teams -- with real nicknames, coaches and game plans.
Let's see if anyone other than Jim Cramer would bet money on them.
The Wireless Mavericks
Remember when many of the major cities in the U.S. were going to make municipal WiFi available to their citizens?
Philadelphia, the leader in round one, is now being forced to abandon its plans because of second thoughts on the&hellip
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom