With the NCAA's March Madness annual collegiate basketball frenzy underway, I see too many parallels to the music media business to not mention them.
Imagine if the key components of the music media industry were basketball teams -- with real nicknames, coaches and game plans.
Let's see if anyone other than Jim Cramer would bet money on them.
The Wireless Mavericks
Remember when many of the major cities in the U.S. were going to make municipal WiFi available to their citizens?
Philadelphia, the leader in round one, is now being forced to abandon its plans because of second thoughts on the&hellip
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora