Startling new indications that some important radio groups are preparing to drop their talk radio formats sooner than originally expected.
Click “read more” below.
Report NEWSTIPS confidentially here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers