I have been reading The New York Times since I was 12 years old (15 years ago).
Seriously, I don't think I have ever not had a subscription to the paper and I don't consider it Sunday without pasta and Sunday "gravy" on the stove and The New York Times in the house.
So you can imagine how upset I was -- a loyal, longtime reader -- to see The New York Times pull a Clear Channel on me.
You know the concept -- national radio instead of local.
The Times stuffed a white sheet of paper in the newspaper last week to tell me they were raising my subscription price again.
I'm sorry that The Times is having&hellip
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means