I have been reading The New York Times since I was 12 years old (15 years ago).
Seriously, I don't think I have ever not had a subscription to the paper and I don't consider it Sunday without pasta and Sunday "gravy" on the stove and The New York Times in the house.
So you can imagine how upset I was -- a loyal, longtime reader -- to see The New York Times pull a Clear Channel on me.
You know the concept -- national radio instead of local.
The Times stuffed a white sheet of paper in the newspaper last week to tell me they were raising my subscription price again.
I'm sorry that The Times is having&hellip
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora