I have been reading The New York Times since I was 12 years old (15 years ago).
Seriously, I don't think I have ever not had a subscription to the paper and I don't consider it Sunday without pasta and Sunday "gravy" on the stove and The New York Times in the house.
So you can imagine how upset I was -- a loyal, longtime reader -- to see The New York Times pull a Clear Channel on me.
You know the concept -- national radio instead of local.
The Times stuffed a white sheet of paper in the newspaper last week to tell me they were raising my subscription price again.
I'm sorry that The Times is having&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change