I don't know how radio CEOs can be so wrong so often.
It is about to happen again as Sirius XM is set to launch an Apple app that they hope will revolutionize satellite radio.
Here's the latest misread of the media consumer.
You'll be able to get Sirius XM on your iPhone for free.
That is, of course, if you subscribed to the webcast feature.
It's $3 a month for everyone else.
Look, did anyone tell Mel that he's not the only one having a recession? Can't he see that people are not lined up to pay for satellite radio that is arguably not much better than what they can hear for free on&hellip
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations