Last week I mentioned an idea that, in my opinion, could save the radio industry from itself.
I have since run it past all types of radio people who have encouraged me to put it out there publicly.
S0, I'd like to share it with my readers not only in the U.S. but around the world to get your input and see if you would like to hitchhike on the parts you like.
At the onset let me say that I am not at all trying to be arrogant when I use the headline "How To Save Radio". There are lots of ways. Good local radio is one. Listening to your quite capable employees is another.
But unfortunately none of the good ideas&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts