Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019 here.
Subscribers will read …
- The radio group most likely to lead 2019 personnel cuts.
- Another group most that could seriously reduce its employee costs by a whopping 50%.
- The one job you don’t want to have in radio because it’s going to get hit the hardest.
- Which of these groups will not survive an economic downturn: Townsquare, Cumulus, Alpha Media, Entercom or iHeart? Don’t be so sure you know. One of them is a shocker.
- Plans to cut up to $60 million in cost synergies from this radio company that may surprise.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
The Cumulus WGN Rumors
iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,065 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first).
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
No advertising. No corporate influence.