CNN Radio asked me to do an interview last week on their show "Digital Downbeat", a fast-moving, excellent show I had never heard of prior. Bob Struble, President, CEO and Chairman (all that) of iBiquity, the surviving and only HD technology company, represented the traditional radio side. You know who was asked to take it from the other side.
What transpired was spin-doctoring in the image of White House Press Secretary Tony Snow.
Struble was good. Real good.
He was also wrong. Dead wrong.
He led the audience to believe that HD radio was the hottest thing around. That HD was the future of radio. He also&hellip
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors