Sean Hannity will be in person to join me for the learning event that focuses on great radio and future revenue streams.
Jerry Lee, the successful entrepreneur who owns B-101 (now More FM) in Philadelphia is also on the faculty of my upcoming fifth annual Media Solutions seminar March 26th.
The coming year is critical because large radio groups are cutting to the bone, damaging their brands and by extension the radio brand. There are steps that can and should be taken to prevent this.
And it will not be possible to remain viable without betting on the right digital media projects going forward and in my view very few have it right – yet.
So much is changing almost by the month and there are so many skills sets to acquire to be at your best.
This conference is especially important because it focuses on the two most important issues our industry faces:
- How to do great radio when competitors are cheapening the brand
- Unlocking better digital solutions that create an additional revenue stream
I’ve created 7 modules of curriculum for the one-day teaching event.
- Disrupting radio before a digital competitor does (they’re already stealing local radio buys and are the largest ad growth sector).
- Master digital. It’s not brain surgery but believe it or not, no one in radio is doing digital the right way.
- Becoming accomplished at social media. Let Facebook and Twitter go, that’s not social media now.
- Reinvent radio. On-demand is in, broadcasting is fighting the new trend, where does that leave radio? Strategies, ideas and inspirations.
- Launch short-form video. Just because you’re in the audio business doesn’t mean you can’t be an expert at profitable short-form video. I will reveal how some are earning millions from a 5-minute weekly video.
- Attract Millennials. No getting around this fact – without 80 million Millennials, the oldest of whom are already 30 and well into the money demo, radio is just spinning its wheels. I’ve devoted the last ten years to generational media. You’ll know what I know.
- Adapt to time-shifting radio. Miss this opportunity and radio is mired in the past. How to time-shift on-air programming (there are new rules to this game) as well as digital.
I’m making lots of time for questions, answers and plenty of interaction.
This event will not be available by stream or video – only live and in person.
I can’t wait to share my enthusiasm and knowledge with you in person.
Book soon for on-site rooms at The Rittenhouse Hotel at special conference rates. Breakfast, lunch and all breaks included.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry