There is increasing evidence that using your cell phone can cause brain tumors.
In a British study some scientists say there is a chance that talking on a mobile phone for as little as 10 minutes could trigger changes in the brain that are associated with cancer.
And a new Israeli study says regular use of mobile telephones increases the risk of developing tumors with certain gland growths nearly 50 percent higher for mobile phone user more than 22 hours a month.
Of course, rumors about cell phones and cancer&hellip
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus