br />The radio industry knows a good thing when it hears it and it's jumping on the "Fresh FM" trend afraid of missing out and/or afraid a competitor will make them eat it.
The radio industry knows a good thing when it loses it, too, as CBS' WCBS-FM is proving since Radio President Dan Mason manned up and returned the updated but beloved "Classic Hits" format to the New York airwaves.
Look at the ratings already in virtually no time as reported by Tom Taylor in Taylor on Radio-Info:
"Just looking at the highly unofficial X-Trends-produced&hellip
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting