br />The radio industry knows a good thing when it hears it and it's jumping on the "Fresh FM" trend afraid of missing out and/or afraid a competitor will make them eat it.
The radio industry knows a good thing when it loses it, too, as CBS' WCBS-FM is proving since Radio President Dan Mason manned up and returned the updated but beloved "Classic Hits" format to the New York airwaves.
Look at the ratings already in virtually no time as reported by Tom Taylor in Taylor on Radio-Info:
"Just looking at the highly unofficial X-Trends-produced&hellip
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Alpha Media After Larry Wilson