br />The radio industry knows a good thing when it hears it and it's jumping on the "Fresh FM" trend afraid of missing out and/or afraid a competitor will make them eat it.
The radio industry knows a good thing when it loses it, too, as CBS' WCBS-FM is proving since Radio President Dan Mason manned up and returned the updated but beloved "Classic Hits" format to the New York airwaves.
Look at the ratings already in virtually no time as reported by Tom Taylor in Taylor on Radio-Info:
"Just looking at the highly unofficial X-Trends-produced&hellip
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown