br />The radio industry knows a good thing when it hears it and it's jumping on the "Fresh FM" trend afraid of missing out and/or afraid a competitor will make them eat it.
The radio industry knows a good thing when it loses it, too, as CBS' WCBS-FM is proving since Radio President Dan Mason manned up and returned the updated but beloved "Classic Hits" format to the New York airwaves.
Look at the ratings already in virtually no time as reported by Tom Taylor in Taylor on Radio-Info:
"Just looking at the highly unofficial X-Trends-produced&hellip
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations