Clear Channel, or should I now say, Fear Channel, has rescheduled its vote on taking the company private from March 21st in just a few days to April 19th presumably to have more time to seek shareholder approval.
Mark Mays has already warned his employees that whether the deal goes through or not, there will be many changes ahead for them. Again!
So I ask, what's new?
On the radio side the poor people of Clear Channel have lived through the Randy Michaels era, John Hogan's stewardship and now the prospect of not knowing what the future may hold for them one more time. More change? That's all they've had at radio's&hellip
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries