Entercom is getting more evil.
Like working on plans to adopt foolish and abusive Clear Channel and Cumulus “worst” practices.
And Entercom employees are not going to like it one bit.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Entercom is now acting like Cumulus and Clear Channel – in the words of their own employees.
- Why Entercom is using a new talent contract – more for less with an ugly twist.
- Harsh multitasking dictates that make it downright impossible to do a good air shift.
- How Entercom gets around bonus agreements.
- Plus, tricks that Clear Channel and Cumulus would love coming soon to Entercom stations.
If you would like to see Entercom’s secret strategy to be more like Cumulus and Clear Channel, click “read more” below.
We pay $100 for the best newstip of the month – confidential.
Talk to me privately.
Read Turning Code Words for Failure Into Success today in my daily blog.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks