Bankruptcy brings out the worst in media companies.
Take what Terra Firma Capital Partners is trying to do to avoid handing its failed EMI record label over to Citigroup now that it cannot repay its loans.
Terra Firma operated by Guy Hands would rather license their artists (or as I call it, whore them out) than let the big bad Citigroup wolf take possession of their company.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale