Bankruptcy brings out the worst in media companies.
Take what Terra Firma Capital Partners is trying to do to avoid handing its failed EMI record label over to Citigroup now that it cannot repay its loans.
Terra Firma operated by Guy Hands would rather license their artists (or as I call it, whore them out) than let the big bad Citigroup wolf take possession of their company.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike