Bankruptcy brings out the worst in media companies.
Take what Terra Firma Capital Partners is trying to do to avoid handing its failed EMI record label over to Citigroup now that it cannot repay its loans.
Terra Firma operated by Guy Hands would rather license their artists (or as I call it, whore them out) than let the big bad Citigroup wolf take possession of their company.
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic