Early discounting is ending for my upcoming fifth annual Media Solutions seminar March 26th.
I want to thank all the early-birds who have already registered and those of you who are also sending groups of attendees.
Next year can be a great one for you if you plan to work in radio and digital media.
So much is changing almost by the month and there are so many skills sets to acquire to be at your best.
This conference is especially important because it focuses on the two most important issues our industry faces:
- How to do great radio when competitors are cheapening the brand
- Unlocking better digital solutions that create an additional revenue stream
That’s why I’ve created 7 modules of curriculum for the one-day teaching event.
- Disrupting radio before a digital competitor does (they’re already stealing local radio buys and are the largest ad growth sector).
- Master digital. It’s not brain surgery but believe it or not, no one in radio is doing digital the right way.
- Becoming accomplished at social media. Let Facebook and Twitter go, that’s not social media now.
- Reinvent radio. On-demand is in; broadcasting is fighting the new trend, where does that leave radio? Strategies, ideas and inspirations.
- Launch short-form video. Just because you’re in the audio business doesn’t mean you can’t be an expert at profitable short-form video. I will reveal how some are earning millions from a 5-minute weekly video.
- Attract Millennials. No getting around this fact – without 80 million Millennials, the oldest of whom are already 30 and well into the money demo, radio is just spinning its wheels. I’ve devoted the last ten years to generational media. You’ll know what I know.
- Adapt to time-shifting radio. Miss this opportunity and radio is mired in the past. How to time-shift on-air programming (there are new rules to this game) as well as digital.
I’m making lots of time for questions, answers and plenty of interaction.
This event will not be available by stream or video – only live and in person.
I can’t wait to share my enthusiasm and knowledge with you in person.
Last call for on-site rooms at The Rittenhouse Hotel at special conference rates. Breakfast, lunch and all breaks included.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers