Just when the radio industry needs straight talk it gets this.
The head of the NAB sounding clueless and blaming radio's problems on being taken for granted.
It happened yesterday at his organization's annual convention in Las Vegas.
David Rehr dispensed some kind of joy juice at a time when an industry is being left behind by technology and it's own poor management. Many of you emailed me press coverage of his remarks and you were not pleased.
I'm not going to sit silently by while radio audiences decline, good people lose their jobs, the next generation is allowed to get away without a fight --&hellip
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy